Hours 7:00 am to 4:00 pm M—F & every-other Saturday morning
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, multi-tasking, detailed and accurate record keeping is required.
• Weighing of inbound/outbound trucks.
• Working knowledge of Excel & Word.
• Previous experience in the ag sector, preferably grain, feed or livestock is helpful.
• Two (2) years of previous reception experience preferred.
• Able to communicate effectively in English is required; bilingual Spanish speaking preferred.
• 100% employer paid health & dental insurance through BCBS of KS.
• To be considered for employment, please mail your resume to 553 West Road 40, Scott City, KS 67871 or email HR@highchoicefeeders.com.
Call (620) 872-7271